The number of novel coronavirus cases in India rose to 396 so far, with the fast-spreading virus in various parts of the country, according to Health Ministry data. according to the Health Ministry.
Seven have died. Gujarat, Bihar and Maharahstra reported a death each on Sunday
One more person has tested positive for coronavirus in Andhra Pradesh, taking the total number of positive cases in the state to 6. The 6th case is a 49-year-old woman and is a close contact of an earlier positive case. She is admitted to a hospital in Visakhapatnam.
– 15 more cases reported in Kerala
– Six new cases reported in Karnataka, tally rises to 26
– Cases in Punjab rise to 21
– Woman, son test positive in Greater Noida (West), 8 cases in Gautam Buddh Nagar
– Bihar reports first death; another woman tests positive
– Death toll rises to 7 in India; total number of cases now 360
– Man having travelled to Paris tests positive in Andhra Pradesh
– Surat man first victim in Gujarat
– Student who returned from London tests +ve in Bhopal
Maharashtra has reported the highest number of COVID-19 cases followed by Kerala. Meanwhile, Several states including Delhi, Karnataka, Punjab, Maharashtra, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal have imposed a lockdown to contain COVID-19 spread. (ANI)